background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad Girls Book Club

I thought there was only one of us, but there is another in Kentucky...I'm sure our bylaws are more interesting. For that matter, I'm sure WE are more interesting!

So, feel free to review books here. Make recommendations, give us warnings, we'll use this to help us track what we've read and discussed.

Our next meeting is March 11...let's have a theme (since this last meeting the theme seemed to be killing/murder/war)...what would you like the theme to be? Self-help? True Hollywood stories (the Little House on the Prairie girl has a great book according to Sue, and I heard Kimmy say that High on Arrival was really good too)? Children's literature? Well, let me know if you have a suggestion for a theme...otherwise, let's just stick to the tried and true: read a book and tell us about it.

1 comment:

  1. We have a blog site! You've been busy! I like this idea of a theme, that sounds fun and could encourage me to read a type of book I wouldn't normally pick up. It is also general enough that we still get to choose whatever we want within the genre. Fun! Speaking of True Hollywood stories, I heard that the book about the life of Marilyn Monroe was good too (I think it is called Blonde).

    By the way, wish I hade made up a fun blog name too. I was thinking "who the heck is this La Reina person inviting me to a blog"? Now I just want my own fun name. We must talk about suggestions later.

    ReplyDelete